Manager will manage a humanitarian project focused on Cash Assistance, The Multi-Purpose Cash Assistance Project Manager will be responsible for overall project management and for ensuring that project objectives are on track,
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure budget forecast and follow up in collaboration with the finance department;
· Coordinate internal resources and team for the flawless execution of projects goals.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques and procedures
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the beneficiaries and other team members.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with local communities and relevant authorities.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Meet with line manager to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each activity
· Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with other staff members
· Use and continually develop leadership skills
· Attend relevant cluster meetings and training as required to maintain proficiency
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
· Proven working experience in project management minimum 3 years
· Excellent humanitarian and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic, and Kurdish
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
How to apply?
Please send your CV with title of the position you applied for in the subject line to Contact:
Email address email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REACH Organization is an equal opportunity employer