Médecins Sans Frontières-Holland (MSF-H) is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. To support its Medical activity in Laylan Camp COVID-19 response, MSF-H is currently looking for Nursing Team Supervisor
Plan, organize and evaluate the activities concerning nursing and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols, and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action
• Carry out the functions and tasks associated with nursing whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing to his/her knowledge and experience.
• Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her specialty.
• Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
• Carry out and/or supervise the ( decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.)in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensuring that all staff using medical devices are qualified and trained. Ensuring that cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols. Reporting any malfunction to the Project biomedical service.
• Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-making.
• Give feedback/ reports to the medical focal point.
Education: Speciality (nurse) diploma essential.
Experience: Essential 2 years of previous experience. Having worked in MSF or other NGO’s and in developing countries is desirable
Languages: local languages and English is essential
Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel, and internet)
- Stress management
How to Apply
Please send your application in English (CV, letter of motivation, and any relevant certificates in PDF or Word format only) to:
Or put it in the application box with the subject
"Nursing Team Supervisor"
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
DEADLINE TO SEND APPLICATION:
Tuesday, July 7, at 4:30 PM