Hope Organization for Development and improvement is a humanitarian organization and Non-Profit organization stablished in 2007. Working in different cities in Iraq like; Ninewa, Salah-Aldin, Anbar, Kirkuk and KRI. Have an update registration in Iraq and KRI. Hope Organization is Provides Relief, Rehabilitation, Livelihood, Emergincy Response, Wash, Education, GBV sessions, PSS, Protection for Women and Children, and Reconstruction support to communities affected by wars and natural disasters in the country. Supports conflict-affected populations by strengthening the capacities of communities, civil society, and government authorities, increasing their preparedness to protect human rights through advocacy, providing basic services and promoting the well-being of the individual and the family and guarantee Women and children's rights in the community. Hope Organization is contribute in all available means to eliminate violence against women and children physically and psychologically. Hope Organization is also responding to the emergency and working in different sectors to make sure all the required support to the people receiving services In addition, HOPE membership comes from different religions and sects and nationalities, working on providing training, research, dialogue facilitation, and civil society consulting in the field of human rights, peace-building, and the rule of law in order to promote a culture of non-violence without discrimination and in accordance with Iraqi constitutional provisions and international conventions ratified by Iraq.
Under the direct supervision of the program manager in Talafar, cleaner is responsible to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties, the goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep the floors and stairs daily
- Wash the floors, stairs, and other areas thoroughly at least twice a week;
- Dust the rooms and common spaces on weekly basis or more frequently, as needed
- Clean sinks, toilets, and wash rooms once a day;
- Clear and dispose of the rubbish at least once a day;
- Keep the kitchen clean at all times, including washing dishes
- Clean the inside of the fridge once per week;
- Maintain the garden areas
- Inform the line manager of any repairs or replacements required of maintenance equipment;
- Monthly planning of procurement of all cleaning items to be submitted to the line manager (e.g. cleaning fluid, garbage bags, soap, toilet paper etc);
- Make tea or coffee for guesthouse occasions when request.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Make up beds and change linens as required
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- Any other related duty assigned by the line manager.
- High school degree.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
Please submit your CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and put in the subject: (Cleaner-Teafar)