Foras project is a regional project found by Silatech and Microsoft since 2012. Currently, the project is funded by GIZ and it is implemented by Rwanga Foundation under the name of "Rwanga Foras". The project operates all over Iraq and provides youths with free access to a wide variety of resources through online and offline training courses such as personalized advice on how to write CVs, and provides career guidance tools and virtual advising to help young people determine the career path that best matches their life aspirations. It is further to register companies and create a network between the employers and the job seekers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Under the overall supervision of the Director of Programs and the direct supervision of the Program Coordinator, the Outreach Training Officer will be responsible for:
- Map out training plans, and design and develop training schedules including all relevant aspects;
- Conduct field/site visits, the market for the training opportunities, and provide necessary information and guidance;
- Conduct training needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed;
- Communicate, build rapport and register potential trainees and provide the necessary information, guidance, support and feedback;
- When required, guide, support and assist trainees and trainers to fill questionnaires and evaluation forms accordingly;
- Communicate and follow up with trainers to ensure smooth operation and success of the training courses;
- Assist in organizing training sessions and provision of training equipment, tools and materials;
- Maintain updated curriculum materials and database as well as training records;
- Prepare ad hoc, weekly and monthly reports to Project Coordinator including necessary information and recommendations;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology or any related fields;
- Experience in organizing training in particular with NGOs or INGOs;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills;
- Very good IT knowledge especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent knowledge of Kurdish, Arabic and English will be an advantage;
- Ability to work consistently and under pressure - independently and as a part of the team to meet deadlines;
- Extensive travel to attend meetings, conventions, training, workshops, and etc.
Reporting & Monitoring
- Provide M&E analysis & reports on a regular basis to the Direct Supervisor
- Full-time job with required field trips.
- Flexibility with regards to long working hours, during weekends and emergency situations.
How to Apply
- Application closing date: (September 22nd, 2019);
- Applicants may submit their CVs with cover letter to (email@example.com);
- Please mention the vacancy title: [Outreach Training Officer - Project No: 2-02(2019)] in the subject box of your email;
- Email after the closing date will not be considered;
- Potential Candidates for the post will be contacted for an interview and processed according to Rwanga Foundation HR policies and procedures;
- Salary will be based on the HR policies of Rwanga Foundation;
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.