Strengthening the roles of Women’s rights movements in Iraq to build inclusive and sustainable networks to collectively organize around the UNSCR 1325 agenda on Women, Peace and Security (WPS) and engage with decision-makers at the local, national and multi-country levels.
The Partnership Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Partnership Officer in providing overall support in project implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall supervision of the Director of Programs and direct supervision of the Partnership Officer, the Partnership Assistant shall perform the following duties:
· Support implementation of project-related activities in the field;
· Support the elaboration of tools for beneficiary identification and selection for peacebuilding activities;
· Work with related stakeholders and establish close relationships with them;
· Conduct field visits to assess, implement and monitor all the activities;
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports in coordination with the direct supervisor.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by the line supervisor.
· Arrange all necessary logistics for activities of projects related to workshops, trainings, events;
· Provide the Partnership Officer with relevant information for project reports and surveys;
· Provide inputs to the Partnership Officer for communication with related stakeholders;
· Ensure collected data is accurately recorded and all the project documents are well organized and kept;
· Report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the Report;
· Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Required qualifications and Skills
• University degree in business management and economics or another relevant field, or diploma in business with demonstrated strong experience;
• At least 2 years of experience in GBV prevention and response programs;
• Experience working with local organizations in developing contexts;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic and Kurdish;
• Excellent communication skills with stakeholders of different age groups and adults (staff and community members);
• Fulfil any other duties and responsibilities as assigned;
• High professional ethics and confidentiality standards in a diverse workplace;
• Conducting field trips and travel to other cities as per job requirements;
• Flexibility with regard to long working hours or working on weekends if required.