Job Function/ Description:
- Assist Logistic/Procurement Officer in collecting purchase Requisition from various departments for good as service and arrange for their procurement making sure that Blumont’s interest is well regarded.
- Make sure that items purchase are fully matching the required specifications and prepare documentations for -acknowledging receipt by end users.
- Prepare and maintain documentation in a way that they can be retrieved easily and satisfies the minimum paperwork requirements by the organization, including purchase order, tendering/bidding documentation, Bid analysis, good receipt report, services Completion certificate, payment request, advanced request, etc.
- Arrange local transportation for personnel travel within the country, arrange flights for international travels for both staff and visitors, and arrange hotel reservations for staff, visitors and program participant.
- Work as backup for administrative officer when she/he is away from office.
- Perform any other related duties as required.
- Assist Log/Procurement Manager’s administration duties.
- Arrange filing system
Assist Procurement Officers for opening, technical evaluation process
Required Education & Experience and Skills:
- University degree in administration or any equivalent is desirable.
- 1 year of relevant experience in administration, procurement or logistical service.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Previous experience in the Humanitarian Aid System is desirable.
- Good in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Ability to stays composed and positive even in difficult moments, handles tense situations with diplomacy and tact, and has a consistent behavior towards others.
For the application please visit this link: www.blumont.org.
Due the urgency of the position, we might close the position prior to the announcement end date, if we find the ideal candidates.