Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Procurement Assistant - Erbil / IRAQ NGO InformationJob Information
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 1 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2021-09-27
Deadline Date 2021-10-04Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Job Function/ Description:
- Support procurement department for all payments under Tendering for all programs by coordinating by both Program and finance departments.
- Support Logistics department for all payments under Direct & Simplified Acquisition Purchase order for all programs by coordinating by both Program and finance departments.
- Prepare report for all payments process for point (1&2) in daily basis.
- Support the procurement of supplies and services through competitive tendering, negotiation and competitive quotations.
- Receives Procurement Requisitions for total amounts that require written bidding, receive details of specifications from requesting departments and agree on awarding criteria when applicable.
- Assist in prepare tender documents, and when necessary, advertise biddings in daily newspapers.
- Arrange for the bid opening process, bid analysis and preparing Memo.
- Review technical evaluation scoring after receiving from committee and preparing both of technical scoring average and financial evaluation.
- Submits final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department and follows up payment to suppliers.
- Advice the management on all issues related to procurement and ensure the transparency and accountability in all activities in every stage of procurement.
- Establishes and maintains proper filing systems (hard copy and electronic) for Blumont Iraq procurements.
- Assist both Procurement and Logistics department team in archiving of files.
- Prepare and submit regular Logistics/Procurement reports to supervisor.
- Ensures the proper management of procurement section in the absence of procurement manager.
- Arrange and document vendors CV and preparing them for each technical evaluation.
- Review and check files occasionally for keeping all the document up to date.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
How To Apply
Required Education & Experience and Skills:
- University degree in administration or any equivalent is desirable.
- 1 year of relevant experience in administration, procurement or logistical service.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Previous experience in the Humanitarian Aid System is desirable.
- Good in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Ability to stays composed and positive even in difficult moments, handles tense situations with diplomacy and tact, and has a consistent behavior towards others
Interested qualified candidates are requested to apply through Blumont website: www.blumont.org before 4th October 2021.
- BLUMONT is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We give priority to the candidates who are meeting the requirements of the position.
- Due to the large volume of Applications, we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants, therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Blumont will review the applications on rolling basis and may close the advertisement before the deadline if the ideal candidate was found.
- One or more similar/different positions maybe filled in this recruitment activity depending on the applicants’ qualifications.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply