Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Program Assistant NGO InformationJob Information
Contract Duration 11 Months
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 1 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2019-10-10
Deadline Date 2019-10-20Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Job Function/ Description:
- Provide support in writing documents including reports, memos, and e-mails.
- Assist with data collection and dissemination.
- Maintain a spreadsheet for all the purchase requests
- Ensure all payments related documents are processed and finalized within agrees timeline.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure the timely flow of information
- Coordinate with other Blumont staff through regular meetings.
- Submit regular reports to the supervisor.
- Attending all the technical evaluations for biding processing as part of the program presence in the evaluation process.
- Arranging meeting internal and external meetings with Blumont staff and partners.
- Any other program related duties to ensure program success.
How To Apply
Required Education & Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field.
- A highly motivated individual who works well independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a desire to improve.
- Computer is literate with intermediate abilities in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish languages.
for the application, please visit Blumont website: www.blumont.org