The role of a program manager is to act as a coordinator for an organization’s projects. They supervise and organize activities and ensure that project goals align with the organization objectives.
A program manager acts as a coordinator between multiple projects at a business or organization to be sure their benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals. They are different from project managers because they do not directly over see individual projects.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analyzing program risks.
• Working on strategy with the marketing team.
•Apply change, risk and resource management
Program Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- maximum experience three years
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
3+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
Working knowledge of marketing
Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
please send your English CV to SSORD email:
Please indicate the Title of the position in the Subject line.
**CVs without subject line "program manager- Baghdad" will not be considered.
Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.