The Program Manager should be a committed leader who is personable and able to fulfill the overall objective of self-development within the organization and also has a wide-range of work experience with NGOs. The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience, and confidence to engage and professionally interact with a variety of people and projects, including but not limited to: estimator and other planning, coordinating and safely executing work in accordance to contractual documents, scheduling, planning, proposal management and budget planning.
- Overall monitoring including technical, implementation, and scheduling of projects.
- Design proposals.
- Review project plans and specifications as well as report on scheduling and budget.
- Specify and schedule new project budgets.
- Develop full-scale project plans.
- Implementation of projects according to the planning and advice.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs, project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and final project reports.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Represent AAF in project meetings and interviews.
- Planning and scheduling AAF trainings.
- Identify focal points for general meetings.
- Provide direction and support to project teams.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of projects to all stakeholders.
- Provide independent advice to project stakeholders and donors.
- Undertake other duties that may from time to time be necessary.
- Provide quality assurance.
- Understanding of a comprehensive approach in terms of Project and Program Management.
- Good reporting and writing skills required.
- Demonstrate effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to relate to target groups (be approachable and shows empathy.)
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and humanitarian values.
Applications including a cover letter and updated CV in English: should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of 18thAugust 2019.
Please include in your e-mail subject line “Program Manager”. Any email without this subject line will not be considered.
Submit your CV in PDF or Word format.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only complete applications will be reviewed and contacted.
Stay tuned for further job opportunities by following AAF on Facebook.