Under general guidance of the Chief of Mission (CoM) and Head, Returns and Recovery Units, the overall supervision of the Programme Coordinator (Economic Recovery), and the direct supervision of the National livelihoods officer, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the livelihood’s regional advisors, Admin, logistics and other support units to ensure that the Payments of the RRU beneficiaries are on track and followed up.
- Assist the livelihoods focal person in the initiation of travel requests, transportation, visa and coordinate with security unit for mission request.
- Work closely with the Cash Based assistance unit. Follow up on the statues of the RRU beneficiary’s payments and submit all the required documents in coordination with operational teams.
- Plan and Organize for Events, trainings and workshops under the livelihoods unit and ensure all the logistical requirements are in place by working closely with the RRU admin Unit.
- Act as the focal person for the Documentation of the Enterprise development Fund (EDF) beneficiaries, ensure that all required documents are submitted on time and are Filed in The MIS system.
- Receive regular updates and feedbacks on the livelihoods designed Tools from the field teams and regional advisors, compile all the comments and feedback then share with the RRU MIS team upon the approval from the national livelihoods officer and keep the staff informed when new versions of the tools are available in the system.
- Monitor, Compile and submit regular progress reports about the Labour Market assessments, Enterprise development Fund (EDF) tools and activities and all other tools developed by the livelihoods unit.
- Request WBS and create purchase requests-PRs for all the activities under the Livelihoods unit by working closely with the RRU admin unit.
- Travel to project sites to monitor payments disbursements and to follow up with the activities under livelihoods portfolio when needed.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher University Degree preferably in the in Administration Management, finance, Social Sciences or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from accredited academic institution with five years relevant professional experience.
- Experience in working in an international environment and in liaising with a variety of partners at
- all levels of the hierarchy.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, word as well as good knowledge working with databases and online applications.
- Experience working in the region an advantage
- Previous working experience with NGOs, international organizations, health institution or a busy finance/administration office a distinct advantage
- Fluency in English and Kurdish and Arabic are required;
- Any other language is and advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via a link:
For an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.