TAJDID Iraq is a non‐profit, non‐governmental organization founded in 2008 and registered in the NGOs office in Baghdad. Since its foundation, TAJDID did its best to provide its services in both development and humanitarian sectors to all Iraqi community regardless ethnics, religion, or sector.
TAJDID cares mostly about the Iraqi society and citizens and work to achieve a better life through social, the intellectual and the vocational rehabilitation. TAJDID is working on providing economic development services. Also, the TAJDID work on identifying the humanitarian needs of the vulnerable sectors of the society like widows, IDPs, and unemployed youth.
TAJDID Iraq is looking for a (Project Coordinator) for a new program that will be implemented by us in Baghdad with an International very well-known organization.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Assist the Project Manager in managing the project and act as Acting- Project Manager in the absence of the Project Manager.
- Participate in project and budget monitoring to ensure timely and quality results.
- Responsible for the compilation of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Provide technical guidance, supervision and support to the project teams on program monitoring, documentation and reporting.
- Coordinate the project work according to work plans Project Planning and Implementation.
- Support M&E Officer in developing ways to better monitor program implementation and quality reporting on a regular basis
- Participate and support staff and partner training on the different project activities.
- Work closely with TAJDID management in analyzing work issues, feedback and complaints raised by the staff or the beneficiaries.
- Participate in all project team meetings and planning sessions.
- Support the TAJDID Management to identify gaps and learning needs among the project staff and implementing partner staff.
- Develop capacity building plans and conduct related trainings.
- University degree and at least 2 years of relevant area work experience.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of the situation of Iraqi society and demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of vulnerable people in the community.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ethical sensitivity and ability to empathize beneficiaries.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven skills including planning and budget tracking capacities.
- Ability to supervise and mentor staff to achieve results.
- Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and work long hours.
- Very Good spoken and written English.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, including Outlook for email).
- A university degree in management, administration, or relevant.
- Experience working for a non-profit organization is preferred.
- Trainings in relevant work is preferred.
TAJDID Iraq Foundation is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status.
Submit a resume (Word or PDF) and (3) professional references (with e-mail address and phone number), to ( email@example.com ). Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line should include (Project coordinator)