Duties and Responsibilities
§ Preparation of the project schedule
§ Management and oversight of the Cash for Work project, to ensure that it is completed within the given timeline and achieves the stated objectives;
§ Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling possible cost saving measures and potential construction problems.
§ Coordinate with the Cash for Work team, municipalities and the Mission in the identification of suitable Cash for Work initiatives;
§ Work on the identification and selection of project beneficiaries;
§ Control and monitor labor material and equipment expenses.
§ Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
§ Define project tasks and resource requirements
§ Develop full scale project plans
§ Assemble and coordinate project staff and Provide direction to the project team.
§ Manage project budget and Lead the planning and implementation of project
§ Manage project resource allocation, Plan and schedule project timelines
§ Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
§ Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
§ Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
§ Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs, project evaluations and assessment of results.
§ Tracking progress against project plans, making sure each element is on track
§ Providing independent advice to project stakeholders and sponsors.
§ Undertake other duties that may from time to time be necessary.
§ Be committed to the aims and values of REACH
§ To represent REACH formal and informal occasions with coordination with his/her line manager.
§ Keep his/her line manager updated on the project progress and report any problems, challenges and etc. to the line manager.
§ Solve the problems occurring
Project manager (Cash For Work )
Suleymani & Erbil or Mosul
No. of Vacancies
Deadline for Apply
We are seeking an experienced the Project Manager is responsible for running and supervising Cash for Work (CfW) projects at all stages of the project management cycle. He/she is responsible for accomplishing the program objectives and Candidate must be professional and a personable leader committed to the overall objective and self –development within the organization. The Project Manager ensures the overall success of the project by making sure the project team completes the defined activities while adhering to internal standards and contractual obligations; and that the project is completed on time, within budget and with acceptable quality.
· University Degree to relevant subjects.
· Minimum of 2 years of previous experience.
· Excellent written and spoken English, Kurdish and Arabic.
· Computer knowledge is a must (Excel, Word …etc.).
· Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
· Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
· Direct work experience in project management capacity
· Essential Skills:
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal people management skills
· Good problem solvers, good decision making and critical thinking
· Numerical skills to control and manage large budgets
· Methodical and logical approach
· Analytical, to recognise potential cost savings
· Confident and persuasive negotiators
· Excellent communicators, capable of leading and controlling meetings
· Experience in the financial sector and specific projects being worked on
· Strong team players
· Understanding of people resources, what they do and how to get the best out of them
· Flexible and capable of working to deadlines
· Good in delegation
· Stress tolerance
How to apply?
please use the link below; First, copy the link and paste it into your browser, press enter
fill out the job application form and upload your CV and click Submit
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REACH Organization is an equal opportunity employer.