•Support the planning, implementation/delivery and monitoring of field projects, products and/or services to enhance sustainable crop production systems, crop productivity, and sustainable crop protection;
• Provide support to preparing BOQ for dripping systems , training material , requests for technical assistance on seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides specifications
• Provides technical support/analysis to various assessments, studies and initiatives and provides technical backstopping to field projects.
• Supports capacity development activities in anbar involving the provision of advice, technical assistance projects, training workshops, seminars, and meetings as well as oversees the development of related materials, on-line tools and information kits.
• Support in programme development, meetings and conferences preparation and reporting
• Reports on progress against plans, agreed outputs, and challenges;
•providing training for BNF about Dripping system , FMNR
•Conduct technical assessments for potential targeting areas for defining new intervention areas.
•Contribute to the selection of beneficiaries for the MSME support and training.
•Prepare project documents in accordance to ILP Transparency and Compliance procedures
•Ensure the quality and efficiency of all field work done relevant to Agriculture .
•Weekly if not daily follow-up with MSME focal points, ensure availability and responsiveness.
•Participate in external coordination and technical meetings as requested by line-manager;
•Cultivate good relations with key humanitarian actors – local including Government authorities and non-state actors as well as consortium partners;
(Qualification and Experience)
Bachelor’s degree in economy or business administration;
Good command of English;
Strong communication skills;
Proficient knowledge of office packages (especially Excel);
Two years’ experience with an INGO in livelihoods / MSMEs / Start-ups and proven high level of competence in working in economic and market settings and development-related programs;
Proven ability to successfully provide training, capacity building and team supervision;
Experience in community engagement and beneficiaries’ identification;
Field oriented personality and organizational skills required.
- 1. ILP will accept all applications through the following link
2. The application after the deadline will be rejected automatically
3. The deadline is 21 Sep .2023, ILP has the right to select the qualified candidates before the deadline.
4. ILP is encouraging females to apply for this position.
سيقبل منظمة الحب والسلام جميع الطلبات من خلال الرابط التالي
سيتم رفض الطلب بعد الموعد النهائي تلقائيًا
الموعد النهائي هو 21 ايلول 2023 ، يحق لـ منظمة الحب والسلام اختيار المرشحين المؤهلين قبل الموعد النهائي.
تشجع منظمة الحب والسلام الإناث على التقدم لهذه الوظيفة
ILP الحب والسلام العراقية