Jiyan Foundation for Human Rights is a charitable organization supporting survivors of human rights violations, defending fundamental freedoms, and promoting democratic values throughout the world. Our programs provide mental health, medical treatment and other support services to survivors of trauma, terror, domestic violence and human rights violations.
We are planning to increase our services for clients in Iraq and are in the process of establishing a center in Baghdad for which we are seeking applications for the following position:
Position: Receptionist cum Cashier
Reports to: Center Manager, Accounting
Application deadline: 5 December 2021
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Receive document/mails and handover to relevant staff members;
- Control the telephone exchange, attend phone calls, and relay calls to relevant staff member;
- Maintain the phone index and keep all relevant numbers in systemic manner;
- Schedule and communicate clients' appointments;
- Receive clients and guests of the organization at the reception desk; assist them with finding their way to the appointments;
- Maintain documents of patient data and visitor statistics;
- Maintain Petty Cash in Office and regularly replenish petty cash, ensure enough cash is available in reception desk to meet day to day petty expenses;
- Keep petty cash vouchers/invoices in chronological order and submit to Finance Section on regular basis;
- Maintain staff attendance register and prepare staff time sheets according to finance guideline;
- Assist in maintaining files and ensure that all the files are up dated and readily available;
- Scanning of all financial records and storage as soft record;
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Completed bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration;
- Two years of relevant work experience, preferably in field of health;
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team, cooperation with other staff members, centers and external partners;
- Undertake any activity aimed at protecting clients, particularly children and youth, from violence and harm;
- Active interest in promoting human rights and social justice; awareness of current events both nationally and internationally.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a motivation letter, your curriculum vitae, and references/certificates in one pdf-file (max. 20 mb) via https://form.jotform.com/213181325608350.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Participation in staff-to-staff trainings, language trainings, as well as seminars with external trainers.
- Paid holidays (24 days for full-time position) plus 15 statutory holidays. Additional paid holidays, especially on the occasion of religious festivals may be agreed upon.
- Voluntary pension scheme with employer contributions.
The Jiyan Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, please visit www.jiyan.org