under DoH contract
MSF Switzerland is looking for skilled Nurses to provide nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care.
Other tasks as Nurse includes:
- Knowing, promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions
- Assisting medical procedures
- Carrying out admission, surveillance and follow-up of patients
- Participating in data collection and keeping doctors/supervisors informed
- Perform cleaning and minor maintenance for biomedical equipment.
- Essential recognized nurse degree/diploma
- Desirable Bachelor in Science of Nursing in OT/ the ER and/or paediatrics.
- Desirable 2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGO’s
- Desirable English
- Fluency in Arabic
- Remuneration in accordance to the Incentive grid
- The chance to gain professional development and training within an international organisation
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need.
Please send your CV, Cover letter, Diploma & DoH Card to MSFCH-Mosulwest-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org, or hand them in the CV box located in Nablus Hospital, West Mosul.
Please note that only applications with complete documentation will be considered.
Please do not hand in any CVs produced in shops. They will not be considered.
Handwritten CVs and cover letters are acceptable.
Please indicate “Nurse” on the application.
In all CVS you need to clearly state your experience by writing the organisation you have worked, the duration of the employment (which year and how long) and description of the job you performed.
We recommend all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position.
The deadline for application is 22 April 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.