9:00 am to3:00 pm
No Of Jobs
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
The Iraq Health Access Organization (IHAO) is interested in hiring a Reporting officer who will work on our main office whose duties include:
· Supervising the reception, revision and archiving of reports.
· Submit revised reports to donors as scheduled.
· Communicate with project managers at different health sites for guidance on how to record daily beneficiaries of WHO health centers.
· Representation of the organization in meetings in the presentation of project work reports.
How To Apply
The ideal candidate will be a graduate of bachelor degree with the following qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Having a positive attitude and a team spirit
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience
- Soft Skills in MS Office (excel, word) and e-mail
- Competency in writing progress report
- Basic spoken and written English skills
- Experience in providing a narrative report.
- Prior experience in NGO work
Interested candidates can send their CVs to IHAO.firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com with the subject line (Report officer/Baghdad job application) by a date no later than 19th of Jan 11:59 pm.
Qualified candidates only will be interviewed.
Note: Untitled emails will be ignored.