Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing financing agreements, and determine the reports to be sent to funders, including their dates and content.
- Ensuring that the reports required by the funders Matched with grant agreements with beneficiaries.
- Preparing a sending reports schedule for all financing agreements within the scope of his / her work.
- Preparing periodic reports related to program grants, according to the requirements of the donor, including success stories, certificates from the field, film links, and performance indicators.
- Develop reporting forms with funders according to the requirements of each financier, and approve them internally from the relevant authorities.
- Contribute in preparing work progress reports related to the Resource Development
- Contributing in determining the needs of community Groups and permanently reviewing the statistics and needs related to beneficiaries.
- Contributing in writing the project proposals for the Foundation programs in Arabic and English.
- Contribute in the preparation of financing agreements, contracts and understanding memoranda with funders (as needed).
- Contribute in collecting the databases for financiers, individuals and institutions, in coordination with the finance managers within the department, and updating them on the automated system.
- Archiving and documenting projects proposals and submitted reports.
- Enter the data that are related to donations to the automated system.
- Perform any other tasks as needed.
Qualifications and experience:
- has a Bachelor's degree, at least, in administration and any related field.
- No less than 4years experience in the similar field.
- High ability for preparing reports in both Arabic and English.
- High ability to use computer programs, applications, and community media tools.
- Ability to work under pressure and fast completion of the work with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability for team work.
TAJDID Iraq Foundation is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status.
Submit a resume (Word or PDF) and (3) professional references (with e-mail address and phone number), to ( email@example.com ). Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line should include (Reporter).