- Keep abreast of all developments in the activity to prepare appropriate reports, briefing
And background notes, and other documentation as required by SSORD management team.
- Consolidate and analyses data on program implementation and indicators (e.g. nutrition, health, water and sanitation, Livelihood) in order to facilitate the preparation of periodic reports.
- Draft and/or check reports.
- Draft narrative and financial reports on contributions, in compliance with specific donor requirements.
- Support grant opening, review, and closing meetings, including attendance at meetings when required.
- Supporting SSORD program team to produce timely and high-quality donor’s reports by providing adequate guidance, improving report quality and ensuring narrative/financial reporting consistency; ensuring timely submission of high-quality donor reports in coordination with program and finance staff. As needed, take responsibility for initial narrative report drafting.
- Able to produce extra documents for on-going program (e.g. Fact Sheet, Presentations, formal feedbacks).
- Travel to the field sites as needed to support program monitoring for the ongoing projects.
- Full qualification for preparing a draft final reports, concept notes, meeting minutes with high quality performance as needed by the management.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports and project documents by providing information, preparing tables and drafting routine reports.
- Develop templates for reporting, as needed.
- Develop appropriate tools to ensure that Information from all units is available to the team for use in programming and planning of Activities.
- Compile process and coordinate inputs with agreed clusters and focal points from program managers, Government and UN
Agencies, NGOs and donors.
- Any other tasks assigned by the senior management for ensuring smooth delivery of the project.
- 3-5 Years of experience working in similar position.
- Good command and knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- English language speakers.
- A degree in relevant field is an added advantage
please send your English CV to SSORD email:
Please indicate the Title of the position in the Subject line.
**CVs without subject line "Reporting Officer - Baghdad" will not be considered.
Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.