- Monitor the security situation.
- Assess the security situation regularly and in cases, there is any change in the situation (for the staff based in Tal Afar.
- Assess the security situation upon specific needs (field trips for national and international staff that are going to visit Tal Afar.
- Report to the Project Manager, the head of mission in Ninawa, Regional Coordinator and the head of security in Ninawa.
- Producing a matrix of threats versus ways to mitigate the risks, It also means that the security officer needs to have a good understanding of all security forces/armed groups and continuously stay informed about politics and news through different media.
- Supervising on office guards (Tal Afar Office) and follows up the attendance and performance.
- Supervising on Drivers (Tal Afar Office) and follow up the attendance and performance
- Monitor the office security and develop it to ensure the security.
- Submit the JCMC letter to JCMC with the middle of the month in order to get it with the beginning of the next month
- Checking the movement plan that comes from the programme with the forces working the Tal Afar.
- liaison with the local authorities to support the PM in pocking meetings appointments, Submit and update the agreements with the local authorities.
1- English: Excellent
2- Arabic: Excellent
- People are speaking Turkman have the priority.
Please send your relevant diplomas, CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and put the job title "Security Officer " as a subject
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.
Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified individuals with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply.