Foras project is a regional project found by Silatech and Microsoft since 2012. Currently, the project is funded by GIZ and it is implemented by Rwanga Foundation under the name of "Rwanga Foras". The project operates all over Iraq and provides youths with free access to a wide variety of resources through online and offline training courses such as personalized advice on how to write CVs, and provides career guidance tools and virtual advising to help young people determine the career path that best matches their life aspirations. It is further to register companies and create a network between the employers and the job seekers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Under the overall supervision of the Director of Programs and the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator, the Senior Employer Outreach Officer will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain relationships and regular communications with employers to ensure that the recruiting system is in place to provide job opportunities for job seekers;
- Represent the institution at meetings with job providers;
- Double-check the general information and vacancies of the job providers on the portal and report to the program coordinator accordingly;
- Arrange the call centre by receiving calls from both job seekers, and job providers;
- Guide, advice and support both job seekers and job providers on the portal whenever needed, and report to the program coordinator if it’s required;
- Outcalls for assessments, filling questionnaires and evaluation forms for both job providers and job seekers on a regular basis whenever it's required;
- Answering emails to provide both job providers and job seekers with Guidance, advice and support whenever required;
- To support the IT System Manager when it comes to Social Media whenever it’s needed;
- Delivering training to job seekers on employable skills, writing CVs, interview skills and how to register on Foras Portal whenever required;
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- Accomplishes Call Centre objectives by training, assigning, coaching, and counselling clients;
- Sending monthly reports to the Project Coordinator and Director of Programs of Rwanga Foundation;
- If possible, support Rwanga Foundation staff on other projects related to Rwanga Foundation when it’s needed;
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the Director of Programs of Rwanga foundation.
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology or any related fields;
- Experience in organizing training in particular with NGOs or INGOs;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills;
- Very good IT knowledge especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent knowledge of Kurdish, Arabic and English will be an advantage;
- Ability to work consistently and under pressure - independently and as a part of the team to meet deadlines;
- Extensive travel to attend meetings, conventions, training, workshops, and etc;
- Leadership skills.
Reporting & Monitoring
- Provide M&E analysis & reports on a regular basis to the Direct Supervisor
- Full-time job with required field trips.
- Flexibility with regards to long working hours, during weekends and emergency situations.
How to Apply
- Application closing date: (September 22nd, 2019);
- Applicants may submit their CVs with cover letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Please mention the vacancy title: [Senior Employer Outreach Officer - Project No: 2-02(2019)] in the subject box of your email;
- Email after the closing date will not be considered;
- Potential Candidates for the post will be contacted for an interview and processed according to Rwanga Foundation HR policies and procedures;
- Salary will be based on the HR policies of Rwanga Foundation;
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.