- Completes needs-based assessments, including identifying need levels and risks.
- Safeguards and advocates for vulnerable people
- Assesses and advocates for various clients, including children, adults, and the elderly, including differentiating between circumstances and offering specific need-based support.
- Provides advocacy and support for people with learning disabilities, the homeless, substance addicts, and foster-system individuals.
- Implements care plans for each client and follows up with those care plans adhering to guidance and schedule.
- Writes reviews for all cases.
- Follows up with cases through scheduled in-person assessments.
- Attends continuing education conferences, plus prepares and presents reports for conferences and meetings.
- Provides support and advice to vulnerable people.
- Works to build trust with vulnerable people, ensures safety, and offers protection.
- Responds to requests for help
- Attends organization team meetings and acts as a supportive, enthusiastic member of the organization
- Provides information about physicians and counselling options
TAJDID Iraq Foundation is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status.
Submit a resume (Word or PDF) and (3) professional references (with e-mail address and phone number), to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line should include (Social worker/ Baghdad)