ABOUT HUMAN APPEAL:
Human Appeal International (HA) is a humanitarian, non-governmental and non-profit organization that works in 25 countries around the world since 1991. Human Appeal aims to alleviate poverty, transform and empower local communities whilst championing humanity, impartiality, neutrality, and independence. Human Appeal’s staff embody our organizational values of excellence, accountability and transparency, compassion, empowerment, and trust and respect.
The role of the stock keeper is to ensure effective stock management of the programme assets and inventory within the limits of the stock/ warehouse. The stock keeper is accountable for compliance with the stock management procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the assets are maintained in good condition at all times, and all necessary paperwork’s are in order and updated.
- Ensure that the inventory register is updated regularly and managed according to HA guidelines.
- Maintain and update stock cards for all the items in the storage rooms and in the warehouse.
- Management of the IN & OUT processes in the Base storage resources ;
- Responsible for overall compliance with the stock management procedures.
- Assist in preparing Stock Requests (based on program supplies needs as designed in the weekly plan) and issuing stock exist forms.
- Assist in preparation and updating of stock management report on daily basis.
The job description is not intended to be exhaustive and it is likely that duties may be altered from time to time in the light of changing circumstances and after consultation with the post holder.
- Education: High School Degree
- Previous experience in a similar role working in a warehouse setting
- Computer literate and competent with Microsoft office and other data management systems, as required.
- Excellent verbal & oral communication skill.Good verbal and written in English,.Arabic and Kurdish.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, manage time and prioritize work to deadlines.
- Can work independently, i.e. with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of English and fluency in Arabic is required.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks.
Working under the Mosul office, stationed in Tal Afar district.
Send your CV and cover letter to the below email with the subject title: Storekeeper- Telafer
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted