- Draft periodic activity plans and ensure that all activities are implemented according to the schedule;
- Manage the field staff ensuring their attendance, the adherence to the code of conduct, the quality of the work performed;
- Ensure that data on beneficiaries are properly collected and update Education databases on regular bases;
- Monitor the progress of the activities against the project targets;
- Draft periodic reports to be shared with the Coordinator and PM;
- Filling purchase requests for the material needed for the activities;
- Organise Back to School campaigns and monitor the enrollment of children in formal and non-formal education;
- Ensure communication and cooperation with relevant actors
- Bachelor degree in Education, Social Sciences, or similar;
- 3 years experience in international organizations, possibly in similar positions;
- Previous experience in Education projects is mandatory;
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic, English is preferred;
- Excellent use of Excel;
- Good managerial and organisational skills
To apply send your CV (in English) to email@example.com indicating as object of the email: "Team Leader Erbil camps"
CVs received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
The candidates who have not the requirements indicated, will not be taken into consideration.