Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Team Leader-Qaim NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name TDH (Terre des Hommes) - Italia
Contact Name HR
Governorate Al Anbar
Nationality Not Applicable
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2023-05-25
Deadline Date 2023-05-31Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Under the supervision of the Project Manager and the Project Coordinator, the Team Leader will be responsible for
- Planning the activities in cooperation with the Project Coordinator/project manager and ensure that all activities are implement according the schedule (the log frame);
- Managing the staff ensuring their attendance, the quality of work performed and adherence to the code of conduct and polices.
- Daily communication with the staff in order to coordinate and plan their activities, together with the Project Coordinator/ project manager;
- Under supervision and approval of PM, team leader in charge of creating, maintaining, and regularly updating tools for the data collection pertinent to the project;
- Monitoring the progress of the activities against the project targets;
- Conducting educational activities or life skills training according to the needs;
- Support other project teams as per needed.
- Organizing events, awareness campaign, ceremonies, international days, any other event related with community or project when requested;
- Filling Purchase request to be submitted to the Project Coordinator;
- Ensuring receiving good according to the PR.
- Responsible of center inventory and maintain warehouse clean and tidy.
- Monitoring the awareness campaigns and awareness sessions in coordination with the community mobilizers and project coordinator (inside and outside the center);
- Supporting the Project Manager and Project Coordinator with translation whenever needed and with dealing the staff;
- Reporting daily to the Project Coordinator/Project manager about activities conducted, core issues and possible challenges;
- Ensure updating the activities and searching for new activities after getting approval from PC/PM.
- Collect protection trends act accordingly after approving PM/PC.
- Regular communication with case worker/ child protection officer for protection concerns.
- Conducting FGDs, KII and all M&E activities and reporting in monthly regular basis.
- Conduct orientation and induction to new staff members.
- After permission of PM/PC ensure coordination with other service providers and local authorities.
- Conduct regular meetings with staffs.
- In collaboration with line manager conduct staff evaluation.
- Submitting a monthly and weekly reports to the Project Coordinator outlining project outputs and achievements;
- Collect and maintain data/documents from the staff in order to draft daily and weekly reports;
- Ensure all safety and security measurements of the center.
- Guarantee a smooth communication with the community and with other actors present in the area.
- Undertake the responsibilities of maintain unit assets and equipment.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by line manager.
- Reporting regularly to the Project coordinator
How To Apply
- bachelor degree in social sciences, law, international relationships. Different backgrounds should be compensated with relevant experience;
- at least 2 years of experience as team leader, coordinator or other management position for local or international NGOs;
- at least 2 years of experience working in protection field;
- very good knowledge of community based protection, community mobilization and accountability systems for affected population;
- good communication and reporting skills;
- good IT knowledge;
- Arabic and English language are required
Send your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating in the object of the email "Team leader-Qaim".
The CVs received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration