Purpose: To be part of an Emergency Response & Recovery team. Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Technical Officer (Sewing trainer) is responsible to provide the sewing training to 3 group of women each group consist of 260 women per month who will be involved into the CFW / Mask production project and continue following up with them for 3 months and coordinate with the camp coordinator and the Technical assistant.
- Is generally responsible for selecting all of the equipment needed for the sewing process,
- Setting up the machines and its peripherals, and using the tools correctly included tools mostly include scissors, knives, fasteners, stiffeners, templates and measuring devices.
- She is also responsible for monitoring machine operation, as well as inspecting the face masks after the production.
- Provide daily theoretical and practical for the women involved in the CFW / masks production project.
- Manage all project training on how to produce face masks
- Running awareness sessions for women benefiting from the project
- Present training to the women to use sewing machines
- Teaching women how to work to maintain sewing machines and repair them when needed
- Improving the technical and economic sense of women through daily awareness
- Participate in distributing refreshments and other necessary supplies to women during the project
- Preparing the required documents from the beneficiaries of the project in cooperation with the camp coordinator and the technical assistant.
- At least one year of experience in a humanitarian organization or similar work
- Speak, read and write in Arabic
- She has good skills in communicating with others and solving problems
- Has a good experience in sewing machines
- Ability to work under pressure and in difficult conditions
- Ability to travel on a daily basis
- Ability to deal with women of different cultural levels
Please send your CV/Resume to the following emails:
- The subject of the email should be Technical Officer (Sewing trainer)
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed
- CVs must be in English language