The Third-Party Field Monitor (IFMS) is tasked with providing activity verification, oversight and performance/outcome monitoring for USAID activities. USAID relies on third-party monitoring (TPM) to provide independent monitoring data to inform management decisions and corrective actions. PMES provides on-the-ground monitoring, verification and reporting services for U.S. government contracts, grants, and cooperative agreements in Iraq. The full-time IFM is located in Baghdad to conduct in-person monitoring ta
· Coordinate and conduct site visits.
· Conduct checks of the timeliness and quality of activity inputs and outputs.
· Assess whether the inputs and outputs are achieving intended outcomes.
· Review compliance with pertinent USG and USAID regulations, laws and policies, such as regarding branding and marking, and environmental compliance.
· Gather feedback on the quality and relevance of training, technical and in-kind assistance.
· Verify compliance with quality and safety measures for construction and rehabilitation programs.
· Verify the proper and safe storage of commodities.
· Assess implementing partner progress against timelines and benchmarks in implementation/work plans.
· Review the existence of appropriate internal controls to ensure the delivery of services to intended beneficiaries.
· Verify the eligibility of listed beneficiaries for services or programs, ensuring that services are reaching eligible and intended beneficiaries.
· Verify sub-contractor/grantee compliance with sub-contract/grant terms.
· Confirm the accuracy of data reported by partners in quarterly and annual reports.
· Work with implementing partners and their designated POCs and with local authorities to obtain access to sites.
· Coordinate with the TPM Manager, Security and Operations Manager, and other IFMs.
· Prepare site visit reports, uploading data in a timely manner and in accordance with protocols.
· Collect quality data and meet weekly site visit targets.
· Attend PMES team meetings as requested.
· Support the team develop new and better ways to use MEL to support USAID/Iraq and its implementing partners to improve the lives of Iraqis.
sks in Baghdad and adjacent governorates, and of online events.
. Undergraduate degree required, preferably in a related field.
· A minimum of five years relevant experience required, such as in project management, performance monitoring, and data collection.
· Familiarity with USAID M&E procedures and/or experience conducing independent monitoring and verification of USAID activities required.
· Sector-specific knowledge and expertise in one or more of the sectors that USAID activities support, such as construction, training, and awareness-raising.
· Experience applying qualitative and quantitative data collection tools and methods, including document review, and key informant interviews.
· Demonstrated teamwork skills and ability to work effectively with partners and stakeholders.
· Must be willing to travel frequently throughout Baghdad and to neighboring governorates.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic required (native proficiency).
· Professional working proficiency in written and oral communications in English required.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
To Apply , Please Submit your application throuh this link only