ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/SCOPE OF WORK:
- Act as the main focal point of contact for all Training related enquiries, answering the telephone and emails, and greeting delegates.
- Assist the team with the building of training schedules for all types of training requests.
- Support trainers in the delivery of training sessions through organization of necessary materials, facilities, equipment and refreshments.
- Schedule the dates of training sessions in coordination with the trainer and project manager, also schedule trainees onto appropriate training sessions.
- Produce joining instructions and confirmation letters for delegates.
- Generate reports to support specific requests –e.g. attendances, numbers to be trained, and total of absentees by training session, role and department/organization.
- Carry out the facilitation of training sessions to be determined by the project manager.
- Ensure training facilities/spaces are kept tidy and ready for use.
- Organize documents/reports/presentations, and compile statistical charts and tables.
- Maintain stock levels of training materials, administration forms, monitoring and evaluation tools, awareness and health promotion materials and delegates refreshments.
- Produce and maintain awareness and health promotion materials, e.g. brochure, and flyers/posters.
- Input training needs analysis data to generate reports to support specific training requests.
- Undertake any additional, non-routine or amended duties appropriate to the post, as may be required by DAMA or project manager.
- Speaks Arabic
- Lives in Mosul
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Good organization skills
Only motivated candidates that address the stipulated duties and meet requirement qualification will be contacted for an interview and processed according to DAMA Human Resources policies and procedures
DAMA is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for all candidates to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. For those who have the potential and the job requirements, please send your updated resume (In English) with subject line marked
“Training Assistant - Nineveh“ to email@example.com no later than (15/07/2020).
DAMA reserves the right to recruit any suitable one before the above dead line for application.
Only CVs with Word or PDF format will be accepted