The Treasurer is an entry-level position within the finance team – treasury unit responsible for supporting the management of the department’s financial resources. They assist in ensuring that financial operations are carried out efficiently and effectively. The Junior Treasurer works under the guidance of senior treasurer to learn financial strategies and policies that meet the university’s objectives.
- Cash-flow analysis.
- Cash and liquidity management.
- Manage cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, wire payments, fraud prevention, bank account setup, and maintenance.
- Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Quarterly & monthly credit compliance, forecasting of financial covenants, letters of credit, and interest exposure.
- Participate in currency, commodity, and interest rate risk management.
- Participate in supplier and counterparty credit risk reviews.
- Acts as a liaison with operational banks on cash transactions and bank accounts.
- Research and active monitoring of bank accounts globally to improve funds-flow / cash flow, reduce bank fees, and build operational efficiencies.
- Lead Treasury technology improvements to support a rapid-growth scaling university.
- Identifies cost-saving and profit-maximizing opportunities related to treasury.
- Responsible for KYC process and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Strong knowledge of financial principles, practices, and regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in financial management software and Microsoft Office suite
Applications should include:
- Cover Letter.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of Passport Data information page.
- References (contact details) for up to three individuals who are familiar with your work.
- Copies of all formal academic degrees and certificates.
- Copies of your Transcripts.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Confidential review of materials and screening of candidates will begin immediately.
Please apply through AUIB website OR send your application and supporting documents to the following email address: [email protected]
You MUST put the position title in the Subject line.
If an applicant has any relatives working at AUIB this must be disclosed in writing in the cover letter.
If you have not heard back from us after 3 weeks, it means that your application was not successful.